Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 5: Summing It Up.... for now!

Well hello blog readers!  I promise I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth, but I have tried to stay focused on studying God, and with everything in life and all the studying taking place, I haven't had the chance to catch you all up.  So I'm hoping to catch you up a little... on the personal side of life as well as the spiritual side..

Some of you may have no idea about who I am or anything about me, but something very exciting happened to me on Wednesday.  I got an e-mail from the Georgia Professional Standards Commission telling me that I had a new certificate to see!

Yes, the state of Georgia has decided that I can do it, and has awarded me with a teaching certificate!  :)  I was so excited that I needed a picture, even though I tired from working all day!  I just knew that I wanted to share that wonderful news with all of you!  More good news to come later, but I wanted to share about my certificate!

Now from God's perspective.  This has been an incredible week.  Proved to be a challenge at times, but God has proven to me that He is worthy of praise all the time, and I am honored that He desires my worship.

This week I have learned a lot, both about God and about myself.  But if I take nothing else out of this experience, I am going to take away the closeness that I have with God now.  The breath of Him has been on me, and I feel His prescence all around me, espeically when I am in His Word.  I'm humbled and honored that God loves me enough to desire my worship and living my life for Him, and that's exactly what I plan to do.  I plan to live my life for MY God!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and keep checking back in!  I pray daily for those of you reading these blogs, that something you see and read will touch you in a mighty and powerful way. 

Love you all!  Brittney

P.S. Below are some pictures of my dry erase board in my room and some Bible verses that have spoken to me.  When I find one that totally stands out or something that I just absolutely love, I write it on my board.  So these are a few of the ones I wrote!







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the invitation and for being my first follower on my blog! :) Invite others to join in on the conversations on this blog as well! Keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete