Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Living to Make Jesus Famous!!

Well, it's a new year!  We have all rang in the new year, threw the confetti, and most of us have begun back to work in 2011.  But I wonder something.  Can 2011 be a different year than 2010?  Can we make changes in our lives that will greatly change how 2011 goes compared to 2010?  I believe we can.  Even though you may not want to change how your life went in 2010, does God want you to make a change that will impact how you live in 2011?

If you are my friend on Facebook, you've been seeing my status and even a photo album labeled as "Making Jesus Famous".  Wondering what that means?  Where that came from?  Well, I will try my best in the next few posts to sum up an amazing four days in Atlanta, Georgia called Passion 2011.

This is inside Philips Arena on January 1, 2011 where 22,000 college students were inside Philips Arena and Georgia World Congress Center all for one purpose: to make the name of JESUS famous! 

The conference was not about the names of the people that sang there.  It was not about the names of the speakers who came and presented a message.  It was about something much more meaningful.  It was about time with you and your Father, studying His word, singing praises to God, and showing the love that He has to others around you.  Making new friendships and relationships, while strengthening the ones you came with.  Passion was much more about making the people of Passion famous, but about making the name of God famous!

Over the next few posts, I hope to give one small glimpse of what God showed to me while I was at Passion 2011 so you can just get a glimpse of how incredible these four days were!

No comments:

Post a Comment