Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 20: A Part of God's Family

A few days ago I was doing some reading in one of my books and it was so simple but touched me so much.  We are all a part of God's family.  No matter who your physical family is, if you are a believer in Christ, you are a part of God's family, and all the believers are your brothers and sisters.  God's family.  It makes it seem so simple and so awesome, doesn't it?  It just makes me so happy to know that I am a part of his family.  It's not just like I'm following Him, but He has made me a part of His family. 

It also started making me wonder about how I treat my other family members?  Do I treat them like I treat my physical family?  Not all the time.  Do I treat them like I would want to be treated my family members?  Not all the time.  It's so important to treat my family members (and for you to treat your family members) like you would want to be treated by your family members. 

So as my family, know that I love you and am so thankful you have stuck with me for 3 weeks now during this time, and that you have been by my side!  The blog reached over 600 views the other day, which made me so happy to know that people are viewing these posts and getting something out of them.  Know that as my family I am praying for you, that everything in life is going how you would like it.  And I hope you know that there is someone out there praying for you on a daily basis. 

Looking forward to another 20 days, because I'm 20 down!  :) 

Brittney

By the way, on a personal note, I spent the afternoon with one of my sisters in Christ.  We had so much fun, and took it upon ourselves to have a country photo shoot.  (If you're not from Georgia, welcome!  Here is what our sweet little Georgia looks like in the country!  These pictures were taken by me and her, and we had so much fun, with our country accents and laughing and giggling all day!  These are a few from the day, and we can't wait until we have another photo shoot!)

 







2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you and so excited to see where this journey takes you!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mom! I am so thankful to have such wonderful support of my family and friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete